First, login to your existing 3DCart Developer account or sign up for one.
Also login to your existing 3DCart Secure Store account or sign up for a free trial.
Retrieving OAuth2 Details
- Login to your 3DCart Developer Account.
- Click Add New.
- Enter a name and hit next. When in your Developer Portal Dashboard, you’ll need to enter the callback URL (https://[Your Cyclr Service Domain]/connector/callback) for your app. You will also need to provide the IP Address for the server that you’re on in the IP White List.
Server URL IP Address US (North Virginia) my.cyclr.com 220.127.116.11 UK (London) my.cyclr.uk 18.104.22.168 EU (Frankfurt) eu.cyclr.com 22.214.171.124
- Set the scopes for your Application (Permissions on the right of the dashboard), Contacts & Orders are required.
- In order to use List Order Status method, the scope OrderStatus must be selected.
- Click Save.
- Note the Public Key, Client ID and the Secret Key from this page.
- You can also test the application at this stage, to ensure that it works with your 3DCart Store.
Setup your 3DCart within Cyclr:
- Go to your Cyclr Console
- Click the Connectors menu along the top
- Choose Connector Library
- Scroll down to 3DCart
- Click the Setup button
Enter the following values:
Client ID: The Client ID that we retrieved from the app that we made.
Client Secret: The Secret Key we retrieved from the app that we made.
- You will then be prompted to log-in to your Secure Store
Your 3DCart Connector is now setup! You can test it by installing it in one of your Cyclr accounts and executing one of the methods to confirm it can return some data.Edit me