First, login to your existing Totango account or sign up for one.
Retrieving OAuth2 Details
- Login to your Totango Account.
- Click your user profile and navigate to Integrations.
- More details on how to get your API Key can be found here
- You will also need your Service ID. This is the number at the bottom of your user profile dropdown.
Setup your Totango App within Cyclr:
- Go to your Cyclr Console
- Click the Connectors menu along the top
- Choose Application Connector Library
- Search for the Totango Connector entry
- Click the Setup button
Enter the following values:
Service ID: The Service ID that you retrieved from your account.
API Key: The API Key that you retrieved from your profiles integrations.
Your Totango Connector is now setup! You can test it by installing it in one of your Cyclr accounts and executing one of the methods to confirm it can return some data.Edit me