Contact your Arrived Workforce administration to obtain email, password, API domain, API version and API key.
Setup your Arrived Workforce Connections within Cyclr:
- Go to your Cyclr Console
- Click the Connectors menu along the top
- Choose Connector Library
- Search for the ‘Arrived Workforce Connections’ connector.
- Click the Setup button
Enter the following values:
- Email: The email of your Arrived Workforce account.
- Password: The password of your Arrived Workforce account.
- Domain: The domain of the Arrived Workforce api. Do not include the ‘https://’ in your input.
- Api Version: The version of the API you wish to use.
- Api Key: The API Key retrievable from your account.
Your Arrived Workforce Connector is now setup!
You can test it by installing it in one of your Cyclr accounts and executing one of the methods to confirm it can return some data.Edit me