B2B Wave Setup
In order to authenticate the connector, you will need your App Code and API Token.
How to find your App Code and API Token
- Log in to your B2B Wave admin account.
- Click Profile on the top right.
- Select API configuration
- Your App Code and API Token should be listed. Make a note of these.
The Connector can be installed using the credentials obtained in the above steps:
Your App Code
Your API Token
A list of the methods available within the B2B Wave Connector.
- Create Customer - Create a Customer Record
- Get Customer - Get Customer by ID
- Get Customer by Email - Get Customer details from an email address
- List Customers - List all Customers
- List Customers by Query - List all Customers returned by a search
- List New Customers - List Customers added since last run
- List Updated Customers - Get Customers updated since last run
- Update Customer - Update a Customer Record
- Create Order - Create an Order
- Get Order - Get Order by ID
- List New Orders - List Orders created since the last run
- List Orders - List Orders with Details
- List Orders by Query - List Orders by Search Query
- List Updated Orders - List Orders Updated since the last run
- Update Order Status - Update the status of an Order
- Get Product - Get Product by ID
- List New Products - List Products created since the last run
- List Products - List all Products
- List Products by Query - List Products by Search Query
- List Updated Products - List Products Updated since the last run