Retrieving Client Key and Secret
- Login to your BlackCurve front-end.
- On the left-hand side of the page, click on the cogs and then Site Administration.
- Click on the API category.
- Note the Client Key and Client Secret.
Setup your BlackCurve App within Cyclr:
- Go to your Cyclr Console
- Click the Connectors menu along the top
- Choose Connector Library
- Scroll down to BlackCurve
- Click the Setup button
Enter the following values:
Subdomain: The subdomain of your BlackCurve URL. For example, if your URL was “company.blackcurve.io”, you would enter “company” here.
Client ID: Retrieved from the above steps.
Client Secret: Also retrieved from the steps above.
Data Source: The data source you would like to use with this connector installation.
Your BlackCurve connector is now setup! You can test it by installing it in one of your Cyclr accounts and executing one of the methods to confirm it can return some data.Edit me