You need the following to set up the Bookeo connector in Cyclr:
- A Bookeo application and the secret key associated with it.
- An API key, generated when your Bookeo application is installed within a Bookeo account.
Getting a secret key
You can find Bookeo’s guide on how to register an application to get a secret key here under the Registering your application section.
Once you have created an application, use the Authorisation URL to allow clients to install your Bookeo application to their Bookeo account. The Cyclr Bookeo connector requires the following permissions to function:
payments_r_all. Multiple permissions should be entered as a comma separated list. An authorisation URL for a Bookeo application for Cyclr has the following format:
Getting an API key
Clients install your Bookeo application to their account using the authorization URL obtained in the previous section. You can find Bookeo’s guide on how to get an API key here under the Obtaining user authorization for your application section.
To set up your Bookeo connector within your Cyclr console:
- Go to your Cyclr Console.
- Select Connectors > Application Connector Library at the top of the page.
- Use the search box to find the Bookeo connector.
- Select the Setup Required icon.
- Enter the below values, omitting this step will allow you to use different settings for each account on installation: | Value | Description | | :————- | :—————————————————————— | | Secret Key | The secret key of your Bookeo application. |
- Select Save Changes.
You will be asked for the following values when installing the Bookeo connector within an account: | Value | Description | | :————- | :————————————————————————————————————- | | API Key | The API key of your client’s Bookeo account. | | Secret Key | The secret key of your Bookeo application, if you did not enter this in step 5 above. |Edit me