Retrieving Retailer ID and API Key
- You must first request API access via Bridal Live support.
- Once you have access, login to Bridal Live by going to this link and navigating to Settings > Account > API.
- Note down the Retailer ID and API Key.
Setup your Bridal Live App within Cyclr:
- Go to your Cyclr Console
- Click the Connectors menu along the top
- Choose Connector Library
- Scroll down to Bridal Live
- Click the Setup button
Enter the following values:
Retailer ID: Retrieved from the above steps.
API Key: Retrieved from the above steps.
Domain: Select either QA for testing your integration using test data, or Production to use your own data.
Your Bridal Live Connector is now setup! You can test it by installing it in one of your Cyclr accounts and executing one of the methods to confirm it can return some data.Edit me