Login / Sign Up
Setting up your Account
For your API integrations to work, you must:
- Select your account.
- Open an existing Application or Create a new Application.
- In the top navigation bar, access: Account -> Access permissions -> Web Services profiles.
- If no accounts exist, create a Web Services Profile.
- Click the properties label under your account name.
- You will then be able to see:
Token Endpoint URL: This contains your Account Subdomain. The Account Subdomain is the string of characters between ‘https://’ and ‘.caspio.com’.
For Example: https://example.caspio.com/oauth/token
Client ID: Your client ID.
Client Secret: Your client secret. For more detailed instructions on where to find this information, try the official documentation.
For further information, please see the Official Caspio documentation.
Setup your Caspio within Cyclr:
- Go to your Cyclr Console
- Click the Connectors menu along the top
- Choose Connector Library
- Scroll down to Caspio
- Click the Setup button
Enter the following values:
Please see ‘Setting up your account’ for where to get these details.
Your Caspio Connector is now set up! You can test it by installing it in one of your Cyclr accounts and executing one of the methods to confirm it can return some data.
Utilising Custom Object Categories
The methods within some categories (like Tables) require you to create a custom object category. This is to create a clearer user experience when creating cycles.
- Go to My Connectors.
- Select Capsio.
- When some categories are expanded (to reveal their methods) a copy button will appear below the category name.
- Once you press this button, you will be able to select which item to create the Custom Category for (For example a specified Table).
- Now when you return to your Cycle editor, you will see the new category (marked with a star), which will automatically connect with the object that was assigned to it.