If you require one of your clients to authenticate an account connector but they don’t have access to Cyclr and don’t wish to share their credentials with you, you can use a connector authentication link and token.
This is an emailable link and token that allows your client to access Cyclr just to authenticate a particular account connector.
- Go to the account that contains the connector you want to authenticate.
- Open the Connectors menu.
- Select Edit Connector next to the connector to be authenticated.
- Select Generate Setup Token.
- Tokens you generate here expire after 5 minutes by default. If you want, you can set a longer expiration using the date picker.
- Select Generate to see the token and a link to a web page where your user can enter it.
Note: This token can only be used once, so you may need to go through these steps again if your user starts but doesn’t complete the authentication.