Constant Contact Setup
To use the Constant Contact connector, you will first need to setup an application within Constant Contact to obtain a
Setting up an application in Constant Contact
- Go to the Constant Contact API Portal (https://constantcontact.mashery.com/)
Apps & API Keys>
Create a New Application
- Give your application an appropriate name, and enter your company name.
- For Website, enter https://cyclr.com
Set the Redirect URI to https://
ServiceDomainshould be substituted for your actual service domain, e.g. yourcompany-h.cyclr.com which can be found in your Cyclr Console under
Settings > Integration Settings > Service Domain.
Issue a new key for Constant Contact APIselected, and set to
Standard API Access.
- Agree to the terms of service and click
- You will now be presented with details of your app, along with its
Secret. Take note of these.
Setting up your Constant Contact Connector
You can now use the
Secret from the previous stage, as
Client ID and
Client Secret respectively, when authenticating the connector.