If you create a cycle inside one of your customer’s accounts, then by default, you can only access the cycle in that account. To edit and use that cycle in other accounts without the need to rebuild the cycle, you can copy the cycle as a template.
To copy a cycle as a template, go to your console:
- Go to Settings > General Settings and select the Enable Cycle Sharing toggle.
- Open the cycle in the account to see the Share button that the toggle adds.
- Select Share and if the window shows dropdown boxes, select the connectors you want to use from the dropdowns.
- Select Create Template.
This adds the copied cycle template to your Template Library, where you can use and modify the cycle in the same way as a template that you manually create.
- For information on how templates work in Cyclr, see the Cycle Templates section.
- For information about how to create and configure templates, see the Create Cycle Templates section.