You need the following details to set up the Cyance connector within Cyclr:
- The company name of the account.
- The username for the account.
- The password for the account.
You can request access to the Cyance API by contacting them here.
To set up the Cyance connector within Cyclr:
- Go to your Cyclr Console.
- Select the Connectors dropdown menu at the top of the page.
- Select Application Connector Library.
- Use the search bar to find the Cyance connector.
- Select the Setup Required button.
- Enter the following values from the previous section:
- Company Name: The company name of the account.
- Username: The username for the account.
- Password: The password for the account.
- Select Next.
The Cyance connector is now set up! You can test it by installing it in one of your Cyclr accounts and executing one of the methods to confirm it can return some data.Edit me