Retrieving API Key
- Login to your Dixa account.
- Go to Settings > Manage > Integrations
- Select “Configure API Tokens”.
- Select “Add API Token”.
- Give the new token an appropriate name, and then copy the token that is generated for you on the next screen.
More information can be found here.
Setup your Dixa App within Cyclr:
- Go to your Cyclr Console
- Click the Connectors menu along the top
- Choose Connector Library
- Scroll down to Dixa
- Click the Setup button
Enter the following values:
API Key: Retrieved from the above steps.
Your Dixa Connector is now setup! You can test it by installing it in one of your Cyclr accounts and executing one of the methods to confirm it can return some data.Edit me