Retrieving Client ID and Client Secret
- Navigate to the app console page.
- Click “Create App”.
- Click “Scoped access”, choose either full access or specific folder access and enter a name for the app.
- Open the newly created app.
- Enter your redirect URL (
https://[Your Cyclr Service Domain]/connector/callback).
- Note down the App Key and App Secret.
- Navigate to the Permissions tab.
- Tick the following permissions to fully use the connector:
- files.metadata.read to use the “Search Files and Folders” method.
- files.content.read to use the “Get Temporary File” method.
- Don’t forget to submit your changes.
Setup your Dropbox App within Cyclr:
- Go to your Cyclr Console
- Click the Connectors menu along the top
- Choose Connector Library
- Scroll down to Dropbox
- Click the Setup button
Enter the following values:
Client ID: Retrieved from the above steps.
Client Secret: Also retrieved from the above steps.
Your Dropbox connector is now setup! You can test it by installing it in one of your Cyclr accounts and executing one of the methods to confirm it can return some data.Edit me