In order to authenticate the connector, you will need a Client ID and Client Secret.
First, you should register an app with Exact.
How to register your app
- Go to the Exact Online App Centre.
- From the country menu in the upper right corner of the website, select the preferred language.
- Be aware that by selecting a country defines the Exact Online website.
- Click Login.
- Enter your user name and password and click Login.
- When you are authenticated you will be redirected to the App Centre.
- Click Manage my apps
Click one of the options below:
Register for a testing app: Your app will not be visible in the App Centre and cannot be used by external clients.
Register a production app: Your app can be used by external clients. You have the option to publish your app in the App Centre, once it has been approved by your partner manager.
Enter a unique app name. Your redirect URI should be in the following format: “https://yourcyclrdomain/connector/callback”. So if your cyclr domain is johnsmithplc-h.cyclr.com, you should enter https://johnsmithplc-h.cyclr.com/connector/callback. Click Register and you should be presented with your Client ID and Client Secret, which you will use to authenticate the connector.
A unique SEO name is automatically generated for the app name. The name of the app you create is unique per country, which means you can have an app with the same name across multiple countries.