LawToolBox set up
You need the following information to set up the LawToolBox connector in Cyclr:
- A user name and password, obtained by requesting the credentials from yout LawToolBox representative (this is not the username and password for your LawToolBox account)
Cyclr set up
Console set up
To set up your LawToolBox connector within your Cyclr console:
- Go to your Cyclr Console.
- Select Connectors > Application Connector Library at the top of the page.
- Use the search box to find the LawToolBox connector.
- Select the Setup Required icon.
- Enter the below values, omitting this step will allow you to use different settings for each account on installation:
- User Name: The user name provided by LawToolBox.
- Password: The password provided by LawToolBox.
- Select Save Changes.
You will be asked for the following values when installing the LawToolBox connector within an account:
- User Name: The user name provided by LawToolBox, if you did not enter this in step 5 above.
- Password: The password provided by LawToolBox, if you did not enter this in step 5 above.
Your LawToolBox connector is now set up! You can test it by executing one of the methods to confirm it can return some data.