Retrieving client ID and secret
- Login to your Listrak front-end, and navigate to the Integrations Page by clicking Manage -> Integrations.
- Create a new integration. The integration type should be set to Email.
- Set the scope as Contact and List if you want to use all the methods in the connector.
- Make a note of the client ID and secret.
Setup your Listrak REST App within Cyclr:
- Go to your Cyclr Console
- Click the Connectors menu along the top
- Choose Connector Library
- Scroll down to Listrak REST
- Click the Setup button
Enter the following values:
Client ID: Retrieved from the above steps.
Client Secret: Retrieved from the above steps.
Your Listrak REST Connector is now setup! You can test it by installing it in one of your Cyclr accounts and executing one of the methods to confirm it can return some data.Edit me