Magento 2 Setup
To authenticate the connector you will first have to create an API Key:
- Log in to the admin portal, and click
Add New Integration.
- Enter a unique name for the integration in the
Namefield, and enter your admin password in the
Your Passwordfield, leaving all other fields blank.
- Click the API tab and select the Magento resources the integration should be able to access.
- Click the
Activatelink next to your new integration.
Allowand copy the value in the
Now that you have your Access token go to the
Connector Setup page in Cyclr.
- On the first page you should enter the domain of your Magento site e.g.
- Paste your
Access Tokeninto the
API Keyfield and click
- Your connector is now setup and ready to go.