To authenticate the Mailchimp connector you will need a
Client ID and
Client Secret. These are obtained by setting up an application within your Mailchimp account.
Setting up an application in Mailchimp
- Navigate to the Registered Apps page in your Mailchimp account.
- Click the Register An App link.
- Fill out the Register An App form.
- When completing the form, you will be asked for a Redirect URI. You should enter
Your Service Domain/connector/callback
Your service domain can be found in your Cyclr console under Settings > General Settings > Service Domain.
- Once you have completed the form, click Create, and you will be presented with a
Client Secret. You can now use these to authenticate your application.
For more information you can visit the official documentation here:Edit me