To set up the Mindful Callback connector in Cyclr:
From your Cyclr console, go to Connectors > Application Connector Library at the top of the page.
Use the search box to find the Mindful Callback connector.
Select the Setup Required icon.
Enter the your Organization ID.
Select Save Changes.
The Create Callback method allows you to send a
user_data object with the request. This object can contain any number of key and value pairs. To send a key and value pair:
- Go to the Edit Connector page for the Mindful Callback connector.
- Under the Methods & Fields heading, find and select the Create Callback method.
- Next to the Request Fields heading, select the red plus button.
- In the Field Location box, enter
user_data., followed by the required key name. For example,
- Enter a suitable Display Name for this field.
- Provide a Description for this field if you want to.
- Set the Date Type to Text for the field.
- Select Create.
This makes the field available in steps that use the Create Callback method. The value you assign to the field is stored and sent in the
user_data object against the specified key name. You can repeat this process for any key and value pair you want to add to the
Note: Only keys that are allowlisted by the Widget’s User Data Set are submitted to Mindful Callback.