NCR Silver setup
To connect with Cyclr, you need an NCR Developer account.
To set up an account, go to the NCR website:
- Select the Sign Up button in the top right corner of the window.
- Enter your details, then continue and accept the developer agreement.
- Verify your email with the link sent to your account.
Get authentication details
You need a Shared Key and Secret Key in order to access the connector.
To get these from your account, go to the NCR website:
- Log in to your account.
- Select your email at the top right corner of the window and select dashboard.
- Select your application.
- Select the + icon next to Access Keys.
- Make note of the Shared Key and Secret Key.
To set up the NCR Silver connector in Cyclr, go to your console:
- Go to Connectors > Application Connector Library.
- Use the search box to find the NCR Silver connector.
- Select the Setup Required icon.
Enter the below values:
Value Description Shared Key The equivalent of an OAuth client ID. Secret Key The equivalent of an OAuth client secret key.
- Select Save.
Note: To use different settings for different accounts, leave the value blank. This means Cyclr asks you to enter the value when you install the connector into an account.
For more information, see the NCR API library documentation.Edit me