First, login to your existing Notion account .
Creating OAuth2 Application
- Go to My Integrations within Notion
- Click “New Integration”.
- More details on how to create an app can be found here.
- Enter a name and select the workspace you wish to integrate with
- Click Submit.
- Select Public Integration Option
- Enter the Redirect URL (https://[Your Cyclr Service Domain]/connector/callback) for your app.
- Click on “Save”
- Copy and store securely bothe the OAuth client ID, and OAuth client secret
Setup your Notion Connector within Cyclr:
- Go to your Cyclr Console
- Click the Connectors menu along the top
- Choose Connector Library
- Search for Notion
- Click the Setup button
Enter the following values:
Client ID: The client ID that we retrieved from the app that you made.
Client Secret: The secret that we retrieved from the app that you made.
Your Notion Connector is now setup! You can test it by installing it in one of your Cyclr accounts and executing one of the methods to confirm it can return some data.Edit me