Retrieving OAuth2 Details
- Login to an Optimizely developer account, or sign up for an account.
- Click Account Settings in the bottom left area of the navigation tree.
- Navigate to the Registered Apps tab.
- Click Register New Application.
- Enter an appropriate name for the application, enter your redirect URL (https://Your Service Domain/connector/callback), set the Client Type as Confidential and click Apply.
- Copy the generated Client ID and Client Secret values.
Setup your Optimizely App within Cyclr:
- Go to Cyclr Console
- Click the Connectors menu along the top
- Choose Connector Library
- Scroll down to Optimizely
- Click the Setup button
Enter the following values:
Client ID: The Client ID that we retrieved from the previous step. Client Secret: The Client Secret that we retrieved from the previous step.
Your Optimizely Connector is now setup! You can test it by installing it in one of your Cyclr accounts and executing one of the methods to confirm it can return some data.Edit me