Pipedrive Integration Workflow Building Examples
Our Pipedrive connector includes a number of webhooks. These are real-time event notifications that fire when something happens to a deal, e.g. when one is created or updated.
- Sync new deals with another system
- Trigger time-based actions for deals stuck at a certain stage
- At key deal stages, add the associated contacts to a marketing system
- Automate internal Pipedrive deals, e.g. when a deal hits a certain stage move it to a different pipeline
Deal stage lookups
One of the keys to using Pipedrive’s deals is working with the Stage ID in a Cyclr Decision step. In doing this, you can then trigger the next appropriate action – either in Pipedrive or in another app.
With Cyclr, you can integrate Pipedrive with a number of form building apps including:
- Contact Form 7
- Gravity Forms
Automate Your Sales Pipeline
Cyclr lets you automate your sales process by using webhooks and triggers based on movements between pipeline stages.
- Send deals to separate pipelines for other teams to complete work on
- Automatically assign reminders for yourself or team members based on deal stages
- Trigger external application events when a deal reaches a chosen stage
- Automatically send emails and messages when a deal hits a particular stage
Follow our below video guide to get you started with Pipedrive Automation.
Pipedrive Updates with Webhooks
Cyclr combined with Pipedrive’s webhook builder allows you to trigger automation workflows based on a wide range of actions in your CRM.
Our Webhook connect includes an automatic field discovery feature, helping you set up your automation workflows in no time.
Watch the video below to see how you can make use of Pipedrive’s webhooks.
Pipedrive and Contact Form 7 Integration
Getting Contact Form 7 to work with your Pipedrive CRM has been a pain for a long time, so you’ll be please to see that you can connect the two with Cyclr.
Why Integrate Contact Form 7 and Pipedrive?
Contact Form 7 is still one of the most popular form building applications around. While it’s name suggest it is just for contact forms, it has many usages when combined with Pipedrive, including:
- Adding new website enquiries directly into your CRM
- Creating new deals direct from forms
- Managing helpdesk enquiries
- Passing user registration data across your company’s application stack
Take a look at our video tutorial to find out how to get it set up.
Automatically Add New Users to your CRM
Cyclr lets you integrate Pipedrive with Intercom, so you can add and update user data within your CRM automatically.
Cyclr’s Intercom connector contains a range of webhooks that can be triggered when an event criteria in Intercom is met. Take a look at the video guide below to see how you can set it up.