21st July 2023
- API: Updated CodeMirror so it doesn’t incorrectly flag errors.
- API: Added validation to the Application User Agent property to avoid errors.
- Connectors: Updated the warning text on authentication pages.
- Connectors: Ensured that Cyclr displays the correct fields when you change the type of authentication.
- Dashboard: Implemented a new Task Usage widget onto the Cyclr dashboard.
- Dashboard: Added a redirect to the sign in page when you’re logged out of an instance.
- LAUNCH: Ensured that the Cancel button works for the authentication process.
- Partners: Ensured that the Task Usage reports are accurate.
- Partners: Produced a report that aggregates task usage per partner per month for the 13 months up to execution date.
- Templates: Excluded text comments from script checks.
- Templates: Encoded
#properly for URL merge fields.
- Templates: Made sure that you can promote a template to live when you add or delete a variable.
- Templates: Ensured that the Format script button works as expected.
- Templates: Added support so you can import a JSON template that has a Wait Until step.
- Templates: Disabled System Name text boxes, Value Type dropdowns and User Configurable switches when you promote a template release to live. .
30th June 2023
- Accounts: Made variable descriptions visible in account cycles.
- API: Fixed formatting of the API Report page for long request body strings.
- API: Updated jQuery.Validation from 1.19.2 to 1.19.5.
- Connectors: Ensured that you can authenticate native connectors via the UI.
- Connectors: Set a release notes template for new connectors and new connector drafts.
- Connectors: Changed modal title from Display Field to Connector Field in the Request Format/Response Format tabs when you edit a connector method.
- Dashboard: Updated the Console’s featured blog post.
- Templates: Included the
MethodUniqueIdentifierfor a step in the step setup’s Advanced Settings.
- Templates: Added support for square brackets in a Field Location to indicate a name.
- Templates: Ensured that step request arrays contain all items.
- Templates: Improved the performance of the template builder.
2nd June 2023
- Connectors: Ensured that the padlock icon in the Connector Library appears closed when you fill all of the required authentication fields and appears open if not.
- Dashboard: Fixed the account reports so they show the correct values.
- Partners: Included incidents in task overages.
- Performance: Improved function of field mapping for cycles with slow bandwidth.
- LAUNCH: Made sure that when someone cancels an install, LAUNCH redirects them to the LAUNCH modal with the tags and other query parameters from the original LAUNCH URL.
19th May 2023
- Accounts: Allowed sub accounts to view connector method details from their parent account.
- Accounts: Ensured that the Account Concurrent Transaction Limit provides the default value, and the upper limit on manual updates in the console when you add a new API or web account.
- API: Included non method steps that require setup in Get Template, such as
WaitUntil. The template install maps these prerequisites to the target account’s cycle.
- Dashboard: Added a task allowance measure to the sidebar in the console.
- Partners: Included connector release version definitions on export. Ensured that on import, the application installs connector versions which don’t exist on the partner account/instance. Ensured that the imported template method steps’ connector versions are identical to the source template.
- Performance: Improved the performance of transaction reports.
- Template builder: Re-styled how you authenticate a connector in the builder.
- Template builder: Allowed you to configure Cycle steps to use authentication values you obtain externally.
28th April 2023
- Console: Improved paging for installed accounts in the console.
- API: Ensured that the API returns the correct field mappings for custom/copied method categories.
- Performance: Improved 429 HTTP response handling.
- Connectors: Made sure that you can delete dynamic custom fields in the console.
- Accounts: Removed case sensitivity from the console User Management search.
- Partners: Included connector release version definitions when you export a template. Made sure that Cyclr installs connector versions which do not exist on the instance/partner when you import a template. Ensured that the imported template method steps’ connector versions are identical to the source template.
- LAUNCH: Added template ID, template release ID and template tag properties to the LAUNCH callback result object.
- Marketplace: Ensured that querystring parameters work as expected to allow authentication.
- Marketplace: Added the
CompleteParameterparameter as a custom value included in Marketplace webhook callback.
- Template builder: Ensured that you can configure cycle steps to use authentication values that are obtained externally.
- Documentation: Added a Help button to the documentation site to contact the support team.
13th February 2023
- Marketplaces: Added support for naming a package at installation for packages that allow multiple installations.
- Performance: Addressed slowness encountered when listing dynamic custom fields.
- Builder: Displayed partner and account name.
- API: Added support for authenticating multiple partner connectors when you generate a Marketplace URI.
28th November 2022
- Performance: Improved Cycle execution performance for Cycles with lots of decision steps
21st November 2022
- Performance: Reduced latency for synchronous webhooks
- Script: Added HMAC-SHA512 to cyclr_sign
14th November 2022
- API: Added the ability to get and set Data Retention values for accounts
- Script: Made
10th October 2022
- API: Included Marketplace tags in the Marketplace notifications.
26th September 2022
- Recycle Bin: Delete all option
- Templates: Copying a template release, can pick a folder to copy into
5th September 2022
- API: Cycle variables included in Cycle prerequisites
- Connectors: Auth fields can be hidden and labels customised
- Connectors: A new method type of Script can be used for steps that don’t require API calls
- Platform: Deleted Cycles and Templates are now moved to a Recycle bin for 90 days before permanent deletion
15th August 2022
- API: Custom connectors can be created, updated and deleted via the API
- Connectors: Neo4j support has been added
- Marketplace Notifications: Partner user agent is included in HTTP request
- Marketplace Notifications: Include InstallDetails in all notifications
25th July 2022
- Connectors: Support multiple authentication types
- Cycles: Added 6 Hour interval
18th July 2022
- Custom Fields: Can delete custom fields in bulk
- Custom Fields: Support for reordering custom fields
11th July 2022
- Builder: Can hide unmapped fields in step setup
- Reports: Transactions can be ordered by column
- Platform: Improved copy/install cycle performance
4th July 2022
- Platform: Improved CSV performance and max file size
- Platform: Cycle error retry can be configured for between 1 and 5 retry attempts
27th June 2022
- Connectors: Can import OpenAPI 3 definitions
- Reports: Reports and logs can be exported from the Console
17th May 2022
- Console: Improve performance when deleting large amounts of transactions
- Webhooks: Webhook cleanup after step upgraded
10th May 2022
- Connectors: When a connector is de-authenticated, 3rd party webhooks are automatically deregistered
3rd May 2022
- API: Include account connector info in Template Install endpoint response
- Builder: Improve parent transaction identification in transactions view
- Launch: Display template descriptions
- API: Support enhanced objects
- API: Support template import/export
- Platform: Allow for authentication failure page customisation
25th April 2022
- Console: Improve transactions view with split notification and filter view by parent transaction
- Console: Make templates/cycles directly navigable from transactions view
- API: Enforce name field requirement for account creation calls
- Launch: Add user visible template note
- Connector Management: Improve method category deletion experience
19th April 2022
- API: Support cycle import and export
- Platform: Improve Time Filter Field errors
- Console: Allow partner admins to set users with private instance admin role
- Console: Allow private instance administrators access to scheduled jobs view
- API: Include account connector IDs in template install call response
4th April 2022
- Connector Setup: Indicate optional fields
28th March 2022
- Marketplaces: Enforce connector authentication order
- Builder: Allow partners to control help links in white label consoles
21st March 2022
- Platform: Updated MongoDB native driver to 2.14.1
- Connectors: Remove dynamic custom fields if no longer found at source
- Launch/Marketplaces: Added data type mismatch warnings
- Templates: Cycle variables now support value lists
14th March 2022
- Custom Connectors: Support custom objects
28th February 2022
- Connectors: Added support for Kafka connector
- Webhooks: Improved performance, reduces time to accept webhooks
- Script: Add encoding support for atob & btoa
7th February 2022
- Webhooks: added support for refreshing external IDs for partner webhooks
17th January 2022
- LAUNCH/Marketplace: prevent single install packages being installed more than once
10th January 2022
- Console: Add new Search filter option to exclude errors and warnings in transactions view
4th January 2022
- Console: add Cyclr API Reference to Help menu
- Webhooks: support multiple IDs for partner webhooks
- API: include connector categories in API response
29th November 2021
- Templates: added builder annotations
- Script: added transaction_id script variable
- Connectors: added support ftps TLS session reuse
- Console: added messaging widget to dashboard
15th November 2021
- Webhooks: add webhook replay
- LAUNCH/Marketplace: enforce mapping steps order
8th November 2021
- Marketplaces: Add installing view
- Script: added cycle_variables to after_action_paging
25th October 2021
- API: deauthenticate endpoint to de-authenticate an account connector
- Marketplaces: Installing view can be enabled on Marketplaces
- Reports: Connector report can drill down to show accounts using the connector
- Script: cycle_variables avalible in after_action_paging event
4th October 2021
- API: Parameters include IsSensitive flag
- LAUNCH/Marketplace: Can change display text used for connectors
- Reports: Total Incident count added to Account and Cycle reports
- Script: Execution context is available from script_execution_context
- Templates: Template Export/Import now supports Cycle Variables
31st August 2021
- Error Summarisation: Count errors for steps that continue on error
23rd August 2021
- File Download/Upload for (S)FTP
- API: New endpoint to create/update multiple cycle variables at once
16th August 2021
- Console: New Account Connector Method Report
9th August 2021
- Database Connectors: Support SSH tunneling
2nd August 2021
- API: Get the sub accounts of an account
- Connectors: Improved support for custom objects in third party APIs
- Connectors: Improved links for non Cyclr users to authenticate connectors
- Tagging: Tags are now case sensitive
27th July 2021
- Builder: Display timezone with next run time
- Builder: new system mergefields (i.e. Account ID, Account External ID, Cycle ID and Transaction ID)
19th July 2021
- Console Templates: Allow export and import of template releases as JSON objects
12th July 2021
- Corporate Partner: Task usage warning emails as limit approached
5th July 2021
- Console Reports > New Account UI: Console report links use the new Console Account UI instead of behaving as a Sign In button
28th June 2021
- Error Webhooks: Account API (External) ID included in Error Webhooks
21st June 2021
- Builder: Can view field locations in step setup
- Corporate Partner: Integration Reports
- Connectors: Support for XML 1.1
- LAUNCH/Marketplaces: Templates that cannot be setup by users will not be displayed
14th June 2021
- Security: Enforce MFA for console administrators
7th June 2021
- Console: New page to access and update Partner Account details and view price plan information
- Marketplaces: Added auto-start option for integration packages
31st May 2021
- Password Policy Update: Cyclr console administrator passwords must now be 10 characters long and contain a non-alphanumeric character
- Builder: Improved performance in Cycle/Template builder
- Marketplaces: Action Link, Category and Integration Packages can now have HTML in there description
- Console Dashboard Quick Actions: Allow creating a Template or Account from the console dashboard
- Connector > Install: Can type a value for parameters where the options provided are not applicable
- Account > Install Template: Allows picking the account connectors to use for installed cycle
- New account UI for console administrators
17th May 2021
- Folder breadcrumb: added folder breadcrumb in cycle builder
- Webhook auto update: new Webhook Update Method. Supports webhooks with expiry if created using Webhook Create Method.
4th May 2021
- Console: Corporate edition support
26th April 2021
- Script Engine: add
method_response_parameters_in_useparameter for accessing response fields used in descendant cycle steps.
19th April 2021
- Builder: new Run Once option in Consonle > Template > Publish Settings.
- API: Account APIs allowed to have unset parameters.
2021 and older
For release notes before 23rd February 2021, please visit the Cyclr website.