Simitive ABC-HE setup
You need the following information to setup the Simitive ABC-HE connector:
- The API key of your Simitive ABC-HE account.
Obtain an API key
From within your Simitive ABC-HE account, navigate to the API Keys page. Here you can create and view already existing API keys associated with your account. Select Add API key to create a new API key. Select … to the right of an existing API key and then Reveal Token to view an existing API key.
You will be asked for the following values when installing the Simitive ABC-HE connector within an account:
|Domain||The domain of your Simitive ABC-HE login URL. For example, if you use
|API Key||The API key of your Simitive ABC-HE account.|
Custom Object (Period Version)
Use custom objects to set the Simitive ABC-HE period version per group of methods. Multiple custom objects allow multiple period versions to be set per connector installation.
Set up a custom object
This will create a new method category. Inside this category, all methods will have the same period version. To set up a custom object:
- Go to the Simitive ABC-HE connector Settings page:
- For template connectors: Cyclr Console > Templates > Template Connectors > Simitive ABC-HE > Edit Connector.
- For connectors within a cycle: Cycle Builder > Application Connectors > Simitive ABC-HE > Settings.
- Under the Methods and Fields heading, expand the Custom Object (Period Version) category.
- Select the red Copy this Category to create a Custom Object Category icon.
- Enter the period version into Specify object name.
- Select Copy.
Rename a custom object
To change the display name of a custom object method category:
- Expand the method category by selecting the method category name.
- Select the Edit this Custom Object Category icon.
- Move the Object Name field to the Object Value field.
- Change the Object Name field as required. This does not require a specific format.
- Select Save.