- Log in to your Squarespace site.
- In the left nav, click Settings; scroll down and click Advanced.
- Click Developer API Keys.
- Click the GENERATE KEY button.
- In the dialog, add a key name under “KEY NAME”, select one or more Commerce APIs under “PERMISSIONS” and permission level.
- Record the generated key in a safe and secure place.
Setup your Squarespace App within Cyclr:
- Go to your Cyclr Console
- Click the Connectors menu along the top
- Choose Connector Library
- Scroll down to Squarespace
- Click the Setup button
Enter the following values:
API Key: Enter the API key that you retrieved from the previous steps.
Your Squarespace Connector is now setup! You can test it by installing it in one of your Cyclr accounts and executing one of the methods to confirm it can return some data.Edit me