First, login to your existing Voucherify account or sign up for one.
Retrieving OAuth2 Details
- Login to your Voucherify Account.
- Click your account name.
- Scroll through the project settings until you find the Application Keys.
- Note the Application ID and secret.
Setup Voucherify within Cyclr:
- Go to your Cyclr Console
- Click the Connectors menu along the top
- Choose Connector Library
- Scroll down to Voucherify
- Click the Setup button
Enter the following values:
Application ID: The client ID that we retrieved from the app that we made.
Secret Key: The secret that we retrieved from the app that we made.
Your Voucherify Connector is now setup! You can test it by installing it in one of your Cyclr accounts and executing one of the methods to confirm it can return some data.Edit me