You will require an Access Token to authenticate the connector.
Retrieving an Access Token.
- Login to your Wealthbox Account.
- Click on the three dots in the top right corner of the window, and then click Settings.
- Click API Access under the Personal header.
- Create a new Access Token or skip this step if you already have one listed on the page.
- To create a new Access Token, click Create Access Token.
- Enter an appropriate label, and click Save.
- Note down the Access Token, which is the line of text after the label. It will look similar to “d90b0cef4311gf85feb3y6c8c4f70d7b”.
Setup your Wealthbox App within Cyclr:
- Go to your Cyclr Console
- Click the Connectors menu along the top
- Choose Connector Library
- Scroll down to Wealthbox
- Click the Setup button
Enter the following values:
API Key: Enter the Access Token that we retrieved earlier here.
Your Wealthbox Connector is now setup! You can test it by installing it in one of your Cyclr accounts and executing one of the methods to confirm it can return some data.Edit me