Retrieving public and private key
- Login to your Zendesk Chat front-end.
- Click the Settings cog on the left side of the page, then Account.
- On the top horizontal bar click API & SDKs.
- Navigate to API section and click Add API Client
- Fill up the fields with the required information, Client Name, Company and enter your Cyclr redirect URL (https://
Your Service Domain/connector/callback).
- Click Create API Client.
- After creating the API client a pop up window will appear showing Client ID and Client Secret, this client secret will only be fully displayed once, please keep it safe.
Setup your Zendesk Sell App within Cyclr:
- Go to your Cyclr Console
- Click the Connectors menu along the top
- Choose Connector Library
- Search for Zendesk Chat
- Click the Setup button
Enter the following values:
Client ID: Retrieved from the above steps. Client Secret: Retrieved from the above steps. Sub Domain: The first part of your account URL, ie. https://mycompanysubdomain.zendesk.com/, the subdomain would be “mycompanysubdomain”.
Your Zendesk Chat Connector is now setup! You can test it by installing it in one of your Cyclr accounts and executing one of the methods to confirm it can return some data.Edit me